Traditional spicy “Russian” mustard with the addition of vinegar is a culinary classic, the recipe of which has been preserved for many years. It has a bright golden color with a brown tinge, a delicate creamy texture and a rich taste with a slight pleasant sourness in the aftertaste.
- made on the basis of selected deep refined sunflower oil
- contains natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, which help to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- contain vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties
- GMO free
- is a natural “antibiotic” and has a wide range of health benefits: accelerates metabolism, boosts the immune system, stimulates brain activity
- perfectly complements meat and fish dishes, hot and cold snacks, can be added to sauces and seasonings, used for making marinades
- mustard flour
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- acidity regulator acetic acid
- spices: black peppercorn, bay leaf
- Fat – 10,0 g (of which saturated fat – 0,79-1,39 g)
- Carbohydrate – 18,7 g (of which sugars– 15,9 g)
- Protein – 9,7 g
- Salt – 2,5 g
Energy – 849 kJ (203 kcal).
- doy-pack with a doser – 120 g
- glass can – 200 g
- from 0 °С to +4 °С incl. – 170 days
- from +4 °С to +10 °С incl. – 120 days
- from +10 °С to +20 °С incl. – 55 days
Store in a dry, clean, ventilated location with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 20 °C inclusive.
Products packed in glass cans must not be stored in the light.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion