High oleic cooking oil New Rich C4
The main feature of the high oleic cooking oil New Rich C4, which distinguishes it favorably from traditional vegetable oils, is its high content of oleic acid. It is several times more stable to oxidation and heating than classic sunflower oil, and has a higher smoke point – at least 240 °C, which makes it indispensable for cooking at high temperatures.
Products cooked in this oil retain all their useful properties, and the economy of using New Rich C4 (deep-frying time without oil change – up to 72 hours) leads to a decrease in the cost of the prepared dish.
Packaging type and storage
- identical in fatty acid composition to olive oil
- high content of oleic acid (Omega-9, monounsaturated fatty acid);
- high content of vitamin E;
- longer shelf life (compared to conventional sunflower oil);
- the use of high oleic oil reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, improves overall body tone;
- suitable for both home cooking and HoReCa segment.
- high-oleic refined deodorized winterized sunflower oil;
- antioxidant (E 320, E 321);
- foam suppressant (E900).
- PET bottle – 4,9 l; 9,8 l;
- bag-in-box – 21,7 l.
Shelf life – 18 months.
Store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +20 °С.
Listening to you
I would like to
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion