Cooking sunflower oil “Pro Style” is created specifically for frying in a pan or deep fryer. It differs from the classic sunflower oil in that the process of frying food is faster. This significantly reduces oil consumption. It also does not foam and oxidizes much less with reused.
Deep-frying time without oil change – 30 hours, smoking point – 225 °С.
- the oil does not have a bright smell and taste, so it is universal for baking, cooking salty and sweet dishes
- contains natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, which help to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- contains vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties
- the safest product, since the refining process removes pesticides, heavy metals, benzo(a)pyrene
- economically advantageous in using, which in turn reduces the cost of the finished dish
- has a long shelf life
- suitable for both home kitchen and HoReCa segment
- refined deodorized winterized sunflower oil
- antioxidant (E 320, E 321)
- foam suppressant (E900)
- Fat – 99,7 g (of which saturated fat – 8,1-16,8 g)
- Carbohydrate – 0,0 g (of which sugars– 0,0 g)
- Protein – 0,0 g
- Salt – 0,0 g
Energy – 3753 kJ (897 kcal).
- PET bottle – 0,89 l; 1,5 l; 3,0 l
- bag-in-box – 15 l; 20 l; 21,7 l
- bulk in tankers, flexi-tanks
Shelf life – 18 months.
Store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +20 °С.
After opening the package, it is recommended to store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +25 °С not more than 30 days within the overall shelf-life.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion