New Rich C2
High-oleic culinary oil New Rich C2 has useful qualities and unique consumer properties due to a specially developed recipe and an optimal ratio of high-oleic and traditional sunflower oils.
Products cooked in this oil retain all their useful properties, and the economy of use leads to a decrease in the cost of the prepared dish.
- preserves the natural taste and useful properties of products during the cooking process
- contains oleic acid (Omega-9) and linoleic acid (Omega-6)
- deep-frying time without oil change – 72 hours
- smoke point – 230 ° С
- does not burn or foam during frying
- economical to use, which in turn reduces the cost of the finished dish
- high-oleic refined deodorized winterized sunflower oil
- Refined deodorized frozen sunflower oil
- antioxidant (E 320, E 321)
- foam suppressant (E900)
- Fat – 99,7 g (of which saturated fat – 7,6-14,0 g)
- Carbohydrate – 0,0 g (of which sugars– 0,0 g)
- Protein – 0,0 g
- Salt – 0,0 g
Energy – 3753 kJ (897 kcal).
- PET bottle – 4,9 l; 9,8 l
- bag-in-box – 21,7 l
Shelf life – 18 months.
Store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +20 °С.
After opening the package, it is recommended to store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +25 °С not more than 30 days within the overall shelf-life.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion