High oleic cooking oil New Rich C2
High oleic cooking sunflower oil New Rich C2 has unique properties due to a specially developed recipe and an optimal ratio of high oleic and traditional sunflower oils. Products cooked in this oil retain all their useful qualities, and the economy in use leads to a decrease in the cost of the cooked food.
Frying time without oil change – 42 hours, smoking point – 230 ° C.
- the oil does not have a bright smell and taste, so it is universal for baking, cooking salty and sweet dishes
- contains natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, which help to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- contains vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties
- the safest product, since the refining process removes pesticides, heavy metals, benzo(a)pyrene
- economically advantageous in using, which in turn reduces the cost of the finished dish
- has a long shelf life
- suitable for both home kitchen and HoReCa segment
- high-oleic refined deodorized winterized sunflower oil
- Refined deodorized frozen sunflower oil
- antioxidant (E 320, E 321)
- foam suppressant (E900)
- Fat – 99,7 g (of which saturated fat – 7,6-14,0 g)
- Carbohydrate – 0,0 g (of which sugars– 0,0 g)
- Protein – 0,0 g
- Salt – 0,0 g
Energy – 3753 kJ (897 kcal).
- PET bottle – 4,9 l; 9,8 l
- bag-in-box – 21,7 l
Shelf life – 18 months.
Store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +20 °С.
After opening the package, it is recommended to store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +25 °С not more than 30 days within the overall shelf-life.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion