Honey mustard is made from the seeds of brown and white mustard with the addition of natural honey and spices. It has a rich sweetish-spicy, spicy taste and delicate honey aroma.
We recommend serving with traditional dishes – chicken wings, juicy meat, fried ribs and aromatic sausages. It can be used as a dressing for salads, making sauces and marinades. It will also be a savory addition to hamburgers, hot dogs and French fries.
Recipes with this product:
- contains natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, which help maintain normal cholesterol levels;
- contains vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties;
- with the addition of natural honey;
- GMO free;
- a natural “antibiotic” and has a wide range of health benefits: it speeds up metabolism, boosts the immune system, stimulates brain activity.
- mustard powder from the seeds of brown and white mustard;
- refined deodorized sunflower and/or soybean oils in variable proportions;
- acidity regulators: acetic acid, lactic acid;
- soy fiber;
- natural honey (1 %);
- flavorings: «Honey», «White mustard»;
- complex stabilization mix (stabilization agents: guar gum, xantham gum);
- preservative potassium sorbate;
- spices: coriander powder, black peppercorns, bay leaf;
- colorant curcumin.
- fat – 6,0 g (of which saturated fat – 0,7 g);
- carbohydrate – 21,9 g (of which sugars– 19,4 g);
- protein – 5,6 g;
- salt – 2,1 g.
Energy – 695 kJ (166 kcal).
- doy-pack with a doser – 120 g.
- from 0 °С to +20 °С incl. – 120 days.
Store in a dry, clean, ventilated location with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 20 °C inclusive. After opening the package, it is recommended to store mustard no more than 30 days within the general shelf life at temperatures from 0 to +11 ° C.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion