Fragrant, soft, with a rich sweet-spicy taste – it will add a bit of American tradition to your favorite dishes. It is the perfect partner for hot dogs, sandwiches and burgers.
It can be used both as an independent seasoning and as an ingredient in sauces and marinades.
- made on the basis of selected deep-refined sunflower oil
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A)
- enriched with stevia extract – a natural sweetener that has a low calorie content and cleanses the body of toxins
- a natural “antibiotic” and has a wide range of health benefits
- mustard flour (white and yellow mustard)
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- acidity regulator acetic acid
- complex stabilization mix (stabilization agents: guar gum, xantham gum)
- acidity regulator lactic acid
- flavoring «Mustard»
- spices: coriander milled, black peppercorn, bay leaf
- preservative potassium sorbate
- colorant: curcumine; beta-carotene
- sweetener stevia extract dry (0,006%)
- Fat – 6,0 g (of which saturated fat – 0,52-0,83 g)
- Carbohydrate – 19,1 g (of which sugars– 15,9 g)
- Protein – 6,6 g
- Salt – 2,1 g
Energy – 632 kJ (151 kcal).
- doy-pack with a doser – 120 g
- glass can – 200 g
- from 0 °С to +4 °С incl. – 170 days
- from +4 °С to +10 °С incl. – 120 days
- from +10 °С to +20 °С incl. – 55 days
Store in a dry, clean, ventilated location with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 20 °C inclusive.
Products packed in glass cans must not be stored in the light.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion