Fragrant, soft “American” mustard has a rich sweet-spicy taste. It will add a bit of “American tradition” to your favorite dishes. Ideal partner for hot dogs, sandwiches and hamburgers.
Nutritional and energy value per 100 g
Packaging type and storage
- made on the basis of selected deep refined sunflower oil
- contains natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, which help to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- contain vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties
- enriched with stevia extract – a natural sweetener that has a low calorie content and cleanses the body of toxins
- GMO free
- is a natural “antibiotic” and has a wide range of health benefits: accelerates metabolism, boosts the immune system, stimulates brain activity
- perfectly complements meat and fish dishes, hot and cold snacks, can be added to sauces and seasonings, used for making marinades
- mustard flour (white and yellow mustard)
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- acidity regulator acetic acid
- complex stabilization mix (stabilization agents: guar gum, xantham gum)
- acidity regulator lactic acid
- flavoring «Mustard»
- spices: coriander milled, black peppercorn, bay leaf
- preservative potassium sorbate
- colorant: curcumine; beta-carotene
- sweetener stevia extract dry (0,006%)
- Fat – 6,0 g (of which saturated fat – 0,52-0,83 g)
- Carbohydrate – 19,1 g (of which sugars– 15,9 g)
- Protein – 6,6 g
- Salt – 2,1 g
Energy – 632 kJ (151 kcal).
- doy-pack with a doser – 120 g;
- glass can – 200 g.
- from 0 °С to +10 °С incl. – 120 days.
Store in a dry, clean, ventilated location with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 20 °C inclusive.
Products packed in glass cans must not be stored in the light.
Listening to you
I would like to
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion