Smachno Yak Zavzhdy 30 %
Made for those who want to be in perfect physical shape at all times. It has a dense, smooth texture, but with a reduced percentage of fat. Its traditional, delicate Provencal flavor is perfect for salads and light snacks.
- low fat content
- for veganism and fasting dishes
- does not contain ingredients of animal origin
- GMO free, lactose free
- made on the basis of selected deep-refined sunflower oil
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A)
- has a balanced consistency and does not spread out
- intended for use in both home cooking and the HoReCa segment
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- starch modified
- acidity regulator: acetic acid, lactic acid
- complex stabilization mix (stabilization agents: guar gum, xantham gum)
- preservative potassium sorbate
- flavorings: «Mustard», «Egg»
- colorant beta-carotene
- antioxidant E 385
May contain traces of yolk powder.
- Fat – 30,0 g (of which saturates – 2,4-5,0 g)
- Carbohydrate – 6,0 g (of which sugars– 3,2 g)
- Protein – 0,002 g
- Salt – 0,9 g
Energy – 1226 kJ (293 kcal).
- poly-bag – 180 g (quantity in a box: 30); 350 g (quantity in a box: 24); 650 g (quantity in a box: 10)
- doy-pack with a doser – 330 g (quantity in a box: 20/18)
- PE buckets – 4,5 kg; 9,2 kg; 10,0 kg; 20,0 kg
- from 0 °С to +5 °С incl. – 140 days for poly-bag and doy-pack; 75 days for PE buckets
- from +5 °С to +10 °С incl. – 120 days for poly-bag and doy-pack; 60 days for PE buckets
- from +10 °С to +18 °С incl. – 90 days for poly-bag and doy-pack; 50 days for PE buckets
- from +18 °С to +24 °С incl. – 60 days for poly-bag and doy-pack
Store in a dry, clean storage area or in refrigerators with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 24 °C inclusive.
Storage with products that have a sharp specific smell is not allowed.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion