Yogurt Style salad dressing
Yogurt Style salad dressing is a delicate dressing based on vegetable oils and yoghurt. It contains crushed mustard seeds and garlic, which, in combination with Italian herbs, create an especially delicious creamy taste and delicate aroma.
We recommend adding it as a dressing to salads from seafood or early spring vegetables. It will well complement the taste of salads with meat, ham, bacon and other ingredients with a pronounced taste.
Soon we will prepare video recipes with this product. In the meantime visit our YouTube channel. There you will find delicious, light and detailed video recipes for any taste!
- made on the basis of selected deep-refined sunflower oil
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A)
- Ideal for home cooking and picnics, as well as for the HoReCa segment
- refined deodorized sunflower and/or soybean oil in variable proportions (40 %);
- filler “Italian herbs” pasteurized (water, glucose-fructose syrup, herbs, spices and dried vegetables (0.7 %) (parsley, dill, marjoram, basil, oregano, yellow mustard seeds, garlic, onions), stabilizers (corn starch modified, carrageenan), salt, acidity regulator citric acid);
- dry yoghurt (0.7 %) (skim pasteurized milk, starter cultures);
- modified starches;
- flavors: «Yogurt», «Mustard»;
- acidity regulators: acetic acid, lactic acid;
- mustard powder from the seeds of brown and white mustard (0.3 %);
- garlic extract (0.1 %);
- preservative potassium sorbate;
- complex stabilization mixture (stabilizers: guar gum, xanthan gum);
- antioxidant E 385;
- colorant beta-carotene.
May contain traces of allergens: cereals, crustaceans, fish, soy, egg products, nuts, sesame seeds.
- fat – 44,6 g (of which saturated fat – 5,6 g);
- carbohydrate – 8,1 g (of which sugars– 4,9 g);
- protein – 0,5 g;
- salt – 0,7 g.
Energy – 1665 kJ (398 kcal).
Packaging type: doy-pack 150 g.
Shelf life: from 0 °С to +18 °С incl. – 120 days.
Store salad dressing in dark places, separate from foods that have a strong, specific smell. After opening the package, salad dressing is recommended to be stored for no more than 7 days within the general shelf life at temperatures from 0 °С to 11 °С.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion