Oil Style classic sunflower oil
Oil Style – refined deodorized frozen sunflower oil P mark.
It is produced using the technology of deep soft cleansing on the Swedish Alfa Laval equipment. Thanks to this, the oil is absolutely safe for cooking at high temperatures. Suitable for direct consumption as well as for preservation, frying and baking, without changing the taste and aroma of dishes.
Recipes with this product:
- the oil does not have a bright smell and taste, so it is universal for baking, cooking salty and sweet dishes;
- contains natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, which help to maintain normal cholesterol levels;
- contains vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties;
- the safest product, since the refining process removes pesticides, heavy metals, benzo(a)pyrene;
- economically advantageous in using, which in turn reduces the cost of the finished dish;
- has a long shelf life;
- suitable for both home kitchen and HoReCa segment.
Refined deodorized frozen sunflower oil P mark.
- fat – 99,9 g (of which saturated fat – 8,1-16,8 g);
- carbohydrate – 0,0 g (of which sugars– 0,0 g);
- protein – 0,0 g;
- salt – 0,0 g;
Energy – 3761 kJ (899 kcal).
- PET bottle – 0,89 l; 1,5 l; 3,0 l;
- bag-in-box – 15 l; 20 l; 21,7 l;
- bulk in tankers, flexi-tanks.
Shelf life – 12 months.
Store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +20 °С. After opening the package, it is recommended to store in a dark place at a temperature of +8 °С to +25 °С not more than 30 days within the overall shelf-life.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion