Sauce Tartar Style 45,3 %
Mayonnaise sauce with pieces of pickled cucumbers Tartar Style is a popular cold sauce of French cuisine. Creamy, spicy, with a pleasant aroma of pickled cucumbers and herbs.
Sauce Tartar Style most vividly reveals and complements the taste of Mediterranean cuisine, seafood and grilled fish. It also good with meat, vegetables and snacks.
Recipes with this product:
- made on the basis of selected deep-refined sunflower oil;
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9;
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A);
- production is carried out according to the latest technologies under vacuum;
- ideal for home cooking and picnics, as well as for the HoReCa segment.
- refined deodorized sunflower and/or soybean oils in variable proportions;
- filling paste “Tartar” pasteurized (10 %) (water, glucose-fructose syrup, pickled cucumbers (1,2 %), dried herbs and spices (garlic, parsley, dill, basil, turmeric, yellow mustard seeds), stabilization agents (starch corn modified, carrageenan), salt, acidity regulator citric acid);
- egg yolk powder;
- starch modified;
- acidity regulators: аpple vinegar, acetic acid, lactic acid;
- complex stabilization mix (stabilization agents: guar gum, xantham gum);
- preservative potassium sorbate;
- flavoring “Mustard”;
- antioxidant E 385;
- colorant beta-carotene.
May contain traces of allergens: cereals, crustaceans, fish, soy, dairy products, nuts, sesame seeds.
- fat – 45,3 g (of which saturated fat – 5,7 g);
- carbohydrate – 6,6 g (of which sugars– 4,1 g);
- protein – 1,0 g;
- salt – 1,1 g.
Energy – 1837 kJ (439 kcal).
- doy-pack with a doser – 180 g (quantity in a box: 16).
- from -0 °С to +18 °С incl. – 120 days.
After opening the package it is recommended to store not more than 15 days at temperature from 0 °С to +11 °С.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion