Sandwich margarine Light 25% has an excellent balance of creamy-milk taste, delicate aroma and soft pasty texture. In addition, it is very light, so it has only 23 calories in a 10 gram serving!
Add sandwich margarine to cereals and boiled vegetables, prepare healthy sandwiches and snacks, and enjoy a healthy lifestyle!
*It is not recommended to use for baking and roasting.
- enriched with inulin, which improves metabolism, cleanses the body, reduces hunger, contributes to weight loss
- enriched with stevia extract – a natural sweetener that has a low calorie content and cleanses the body of toxins
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A)
- for veganism and fasting dishes
- can be an important part of a balanced diet in cases of cardiovascular disease
- cholesterol-free, GMO-free, lactose-free
- does not contain ingredients of animal origin
- weight fraction of trans fatty acids less than 2 % (for comparison, in butter – up to 8%)
- does not freeze in the fridge and is easily spread on toasts
- interesterified refined deodorized vegetable fat
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- emulsifiers: monoglycerides, Е 476, triglyceride
- iodized salt (0,75%)
- flavorant «Butter»
- acidity regulator citric acid
- inulin (0,05%)
- preservative potassium sorbate
- sweetener stevia extract dry (0,006%)
- colorant beta-carotene
May contain traces of soy lecithin.
- Fat – 25,0 g (of which saturates – 7,3-10,1 g)
- Carbohydrate – 0,0 g (of which sugars– 0,0 g)
- Protein – 0,0 g
- Salt – 0,75 g
Energy – 950 kJ (227 kcal).
- 180 g (quantity in a box: 24)
- 450 g (quantity in a box: 12)
- from 0 °С to +5 °С incl. – 160 days
- from +5 °С to +10 °С incl. – 120 days
- from +10 °С to +15 °С incl. – 90 days
Store in a dry, clean storage area or in refrigerators with a relative humidity of not more than 80 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 15 °C inclusive.
Storage with products that have a sharp specific smell is not allowed.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion