Sandwich margarine “Light” 25 % is a low-calorie product with a buttery taste and delicate creamy texture. It is suitable for making healthy breakfasts, desserts and various spreads for sandwiches. Ideal for adding to cereals and side dishes.
Not recommended for baking and frying.
- enriched with inulin, which improves metabolism, cleanses the body, reduces hunger, contributes to weight loss
- enriched with stevia extract – a natural sweetener that has a low calorie content and cleanses the body of toxins
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A)
- for veganism and fasting dishes
- can be an important part of a balanced diet in cases of cardiovascular disease
- cholesterol-free, GMO-free, lactose-free
- does not contain ingredients of animal origin
- weight fraction of trans fatty acids less than 2 % (for comparison, in butter – up to 8%)
- does not freeze in the fridge and is easily spread on toasts
- interesterified refined deodorized vegetable fat
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- emulsifiers: monoglycerides, Е 476, triglyceride
- iodized salt (0,75%)
- flavorant «Butter»
- acidity regulator citric acid
- inulin (0,05%)
- preservative potassium sorbate
- sweetener stevia extract dry (0,006%)
- colorant beta-carotene
May contain traces of soy lecithin.
- Fat – 25,0 g (of which saturates – 7,3-10,1 g)
- Carbohydrate – 0,0 g (of which sugars– 0,0 g)
- Protein – 0,0 g
- Salt – 0,75 g
Energy – 950 kJ (227 kcal).
- 180 g (quantity in a box: 24)
- 450 g (quantity in a box: 12)
- from 0 °С to +5 °С incl. – 160 days
- from +5 °С to +10 °С incl. – 120 days
- from +10 °С to +15 °С incl. – 90 days
Store in a dry, clean storage area or in refrigerators with a relative humidity of not more than 80 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 15 °C inclusive.
Storage with products that have a sharp specific smell is not allowed.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion