Caesar Style salad dressing
Caesar Style salad dressing combines classic delicate and rich flavor. Parmesan cheese, herbs and garlic create a colorful taste and a rich cheese aroma.
We recommend serving as a dressing for everyone’s favorite Caesar salad, prepared in different variations: with chicken, fish or shrimps. Also use as a versatile dressing for green salads and cold soups.
Soon we will prepare video recipes with this product. In the meantime visit our YouTube channel. There you will find delicious, light and detailed video recipes for any taste!
- made on the basis of selected deep-refined sunflower oil
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E and beta-carotene (Provitamine A)
- ideal for home cooking and picnics, as well as for the HoReCa segment
- refined deodorized sunflower and/or soybean oil in variable proportions (40 %);
- dry yoghurt (skim pasteurized milk, starter culture);
- modified starches;
- soy sauce (water, soybeans, barley, rice, salt, sugar, preservatives: E 211, E 202);
- «Parmesan» cheese powder (0.5 %) (hard cheese, melting salts);
- dried garlic (0.25 %);
- dried basil (0.03 %);
- garlic extract;
- flavors: «Cheddar Cheese», «Mustard»;
- acidity regulators: acetic acid, lactic acid;
- complex stabilization mixture (stabilizers: guar gum, xanthan gum);
- preservative potassium sorbate;
- colorant beta-carotene;
- antioxidant E 385.
May contain traces of allergens: egg products, mustard, crustaceans, fish, nuts, sesame seeds.
- fat – 40,0 g (of which saturated fat – 5,1 g);
- carbohydrate – 6,3 g (of which sugars– 3,8 g);
- protein – 0,6 g;
- salt – 0,6 g.
Energy – 1623 kJ (338 kcal).
Packaging type: doy-pack 150 g.
Shelf life: from 0 °С to +18 °С incl. – 120 days.
Store salad dressing in dark places, separate from foods that have a strong, specific smell. After opening the package, salad dressing is recommended to be stored for no more than 7 days within the general shelf life at temperatures from 0 °С to 11 °С.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion