Adjika Style 50% Sauce
Adjika Style 50% Sauce is the embodiment of the harmony of Georgian cuisine in your home! Hot, spicy, perfect sauce for new experiences. It has a pronounced aroma and taste of adjika and chili pepper. We recommend serving the sauce with barbecue, grilled chicken wings, boiled or stewed meat. The sauce also goes well with vegetable dishes. For example, with boiled potatoes in their skins or with fried zucchini and eggplant.
Recipe with this product:
- GMO free;
- contain natural Omega-6 and Omega-9, vitamin E and beta-carotene (provitamin A);
- intended for home cooking and picnics, as well as for the HoReCa segment;
- production is carried out on modern high-tech equipment under vacuum;
- can be used as a ready-made sauce, marinade base and for baking.
- refined deodorized sunflower and/or soybean oils in variable proportions;
- yolk powder;
- starch modified;
- acidity regulator: acetic acid, lactic acid;
- flavorings: «Adjika»; «Mustard»; «Chili»;
- cayenne pepper extract;
- complex stabilization mix (stabilization agents: guar gum, xantham gum);
- preservative potassium sorbate;
- antioxidant E 385;
- colorant paprika extract.
- fat – 50,0 g (of which saturated fat – 4,1-8,4 g);
- carbohydrate – 4,9 g (of which sugars– 3,4 g);
- protein – 0,3 g;
- salt – 1,5 g.
Energy – 1971 kJ (471 kcal).
Packaging type: doy-pack – 180 g (quantity in a box: 16).
Shelf life: from -0 °С to +24 °С incl. – 120 days
Store in a dry, clean storage area or in refrigerators with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 24 °C inclusive.
Storage with products that have a sharp specific smell is not allowed.
After opening the package it is recommended to store not more than 15 days at temperature from 0 °С to +11 °С.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion