Kyivskyi 72 %
Mayonnaise “Kyivskyi” 72 % made according to a classic recipe from natural ingredients. It contains selected sunflower oil with a high content of fatty acids Omega-6, Omega-9 and vitamin E, egg yolk and spices. It has a rich taste and thick creamy texture. Suitable for baking, adding to meat and fish dishes, salads, cooking snacks and sandwiches.
- preservative-free, starch-free, GMO-free
- made on the basis of selected deep-refined sunflower oil
- good source of Omega-6 and Omega-9
- with natural vitamin E
- produced according to the latest technologies, keeping the best traditions and recipes since 1949
- intended for use in both home cooking and the HoReCa segment
- the weight of the packs is chosen specifically for cooks
- the required shelf life is ensured by vacuum cooking technology and acetic acid in the composition
- refined deodorized sunflower oil
- yolk powder
- acidity regulator: acetic acid, lactic acid
- flavoring «Mustard»
- Fat – 72,0 g (of which saturates – 5,9-12,1 g)
- Carbohydrate – 2,8 g (of which sugars– 2,8 g)
- Protein – 0,8 g
- Salt – 0,8 g
Energy – 2778 kJ (664 kcal).
- poly-bag – 200 g (quantity in a box: 40);
- doy-pack with a doser – 360 g (quantity in a box: 20)
- PE buckets – 4,5 kg; 9,2 kg; 10,0 kg; 20,0 kg
- from 0 °С to +5 °С incl. – 50 days; from +5 °С to +18 °С incl. – 30 days for PE buckets.
- from +0 °С to +18 °С incl. – 45 days for poly-bag and doy-pack.
Store in a dry, clean storage area or in refrigerators with a relative humidity of not more than 75 % with constant air circulation: at temperature from 0 °C to + 18 °C inclusive.
Storage with products that have a sharp specific smell is not allowed.
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion