Our response to COVID-19
The coronavirus continues to spread around the world, leaving its mark in all areas – from the lifestyle of each person to changes in the business processes of large companies. The Olkom Group has been adapting its manufacturing processes from the outset to all changes that occur, and strictly follows all WHO recommendations and takes proactive steps based on science to protect the safety of its products and cares about the safety of its employees.
The fundamental position of the Group is to take full responsibility for its product. Safety and high quality products have always been and remain our top priority. In our production, as before the appearance of the coronavirus, all sanitary requirements and standards are observed, and we also follow all WHO recommendations to prevent the spread of the virus”.
World food safety and health agencies such as the FDA and EFSA have made it clear that the most effective thing you can do to combat COVID-19 is to maintain good hygiene and keep your distance.
– We carried out informing the team about the methods of preventing infection.
– Additional personal protective equipment has been purchased for our employees.
– Additional dispensers with disinfectants for personal hygiene are installed in all production premises. Also, additional sanitary and hygienic measures have been introduced throughout the Olkom Group production and logistics complex.
– Disinfection barriers are used at all entrances to the Sunflower business center and the checkpoints – special disinfection mats with special means that disinfect the soles of shoes.
– All cars entering the factory are treated with a disinfectant using knapsack sprayers.
– Every 2 hours in all rooms, wet cleaning is carried out not only on the floors, but also on all metal surfaces, handrails and handles using special tools.
The Company also follows the WHO guidelines for social distancing.
– To minimize risks, all office workers switched to a remote mode of work.
– All personal meetings and conferences were transferred online.
– We assessed the optimal number of employees to ensure smooth production and implemented operational changes that allow for a safe distance in the premises.
– We also made sure to exclude as much as possible the stay of our employees in public places and public transport. In order for our people to comfortably and safely get to and from work, we organized our own transfer taking into account all the requirements and recommendations of the WHO.
– Workers’ access to their workplaces takes place under strict control by the medical staff with the obligatory temperature measurement using an infrared thermometer
- I would like to
- Provide positive feedback
- To file a complaint
- Ask a question
- Make a suggestion